WELCOME

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you." and "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." because always "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."by ISI H


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

BOTI YAUA WATU 12 KWA KUZAMA

Boti ambayo ina fanya safari zake katika ziwa tanganyika yasadikika imezama na kuuwa watu 12 na mpaka sasa yasadikika watu watatu waokolewa wakiwa hai chanzo cha habari hii ni jamii forum. meli hii imezama maeneo ya kipwa upande wa tanzania. blog hii itaendelea kutafuta habari hii na kukujuza zaidi

No comments:

Post a Comment