WELCOME

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you." and "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." because always "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."by ISI H


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MAN U PINDI WAKIWAPA KIPIGO LIVERPOOL KATIKA PICHA

                             Check the technique: Hernandez leaps into the air as Wayne Rooney's corner found him free in the penalty area
       vernandez akipokea mpira wa kona uliopigwa na rooney na kupachika bao mtoto mbaya huyu


                        Roar: Javier Hernandez celebrates after handing Manchester United the lead at Old Trafford                                        javier hernandez kiungo wa man u akishangilia


No comments:

Post a Comment